* Wire Signal Improvements: The wire signal is more intelligent to help reduce the possibility of the robot crossing outside of the perimeter wire and helps to increase its location accuracy in more complicated lawns.
* Mowing Motors: The motors that drive the blades are now more sophisticated, equipped with temperature and load sensors to protect them under heavy strain. In the event of the motors over heating, the robot will pause to allow them to cool before resuming operation and dramatically extends their service life.The motors have also been significantly improved to reduce the operating noise against previous Robomow versions. The machine is equipped with an ‘ECO’ mode which will automatically adjust the motor power according to the level of grass growth. This can reduce noise by up to 50%.
* Drive Motors: The motors that drive the wheels are now using planetary gears (see gearbox) with temperature sensors to prevent them from over heating under strain. In the event of the motors over heating, the robot will pause to allow them to cool before resuming operation.
* User Display: The manual controller LCD is now illuminated making it much easier to read and is much better protected against the harsh UK weather and direct sunlight. All Robomow settings are also accessible from the free Robomow app (see Robomow App).
* Batteries: All the batteries use the latest Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology which offers much greater performance over standard Lithium Ion batteries and even greater still over previous Robomow version.
* Gearbox: The drive is run by a new ‘planetary’ gearbox with sealed bearings rather than using nylon bushes as with previous models to reduce the level of operating noise and extend the life of the gearbox. The key advantages to using planetary gears include:
o Increased strength
o Smaller and more compact in size
o Quieter operating noise level
o Easier to service and maintain
o Cooler operating temperature to extend service life
* Anti-slip Sensor: The front wheel is now fitted with an anti-slip sensor allowing the robot to react faster if it gets stuck and reduce the chance of the drive wheels loosing traction.
* Robomow App: The new Robomow app provides a user friendly interface to the management and setup of the robot as well as helpful operating guides and product advise. The app also allows you to change all functions of the robot easily without being at the machine and even includes a free remote control function for easy manual mowing and for navigating the robot between gardens.
Max Recommended Lawn Size: 1600m2
Cutting width: 56cm
Cutting Height 22 – 80mm
Mowing Power 400w
Noise Level: 72dB (74dB guaranteed)
Battery: 26v Lithium (LiFePO4)
Battery capacity: 4.0Ah
Power Consumption 19KWh/month
Slopes 33% (18 deg)
Sub Zones: 4
Anti Theft: Yes
Rain Sensor: Yes
Bluetooth: Built-In BLE
App: Free App for iPhone IOS and Android
Product Dimensions 73.5 x 66 x 31 cm
Package dimensions 96 x 70 x 38 cm
Product Weight 20kg
Package Weight 36kg
Comes with 350 pegs and 275m wire
Robomow has a 2 Year Warranty